The Tiger-Tan Coin is a fictitious piece of "money art" featuring the majestic TIGER and the elusive oranguTAN.
These coins were designed specifically for sleight of hand magic with all the best features of real currency and none of the flaws previously minted into "magic coins." They were made to make your magic stronger.
Simply stated: These coins were engineered for professional magic.
- Same SPECIFICATIONS as United States Morgan Silver Dollars & Walking Liberty Half Dollars
- Details and text that mimic REAL history
- Obverse side features the majestic TIGER & reverse the elusive ORANGUTAN
- REEDED edges with excellent grip
- Solid COPPER with tarnish resistant coating*
- Bright contrasting COLORS - Amazing contrast against silver coins even in low light!*
- Amazing TOUCH, sound, and even smells like money
- Dollar size coins weighs a stunning 24 GRAMS! (Heavier than an Eisenhower Dollar)
- Half dollar size weighs an amazing 12 GRAMS!
- Sized to fit in Blackbird or the Traveler/Viajero Wallet
- The size, thickness, weight, and texture makes these coins manipulate like REAL currency...Maybe even better!
- Half Dollar Tiger-Tan Coin (30.5mm)
- Dollar Tiger-Tan Coin (38mm)
- Half Dollar & Dollar (2 coins total)
- Two Half Dollars (2 coins total)
- Two Dollars (2 coins total)
- Collector's Album: Custom printed Tiger-Tan album with four halves and four dollars (8 coins total)
- Get even more! Trésor Collector's Album (10 coins total, 5 of each size in two custom albums which includes the magic teaching download! Save over $55 off standard retail price.)
About the Artist
The design was graphically embodied by Master Artist, Edo Huang, under the direction and vision of Jeff Copeland.
Edo has been a long time respected specialty deck designer, creating beautifully inspired artwork for card magicians, cardist, and collectors. His work now appears on a custom coin for the first time… and it is a perfect example of style and grace that any nation would be envious to have on their currency.
The Tiger-Tan coin is named after the two rare animals it highlights. Our modern world has not been kind nor generous to wildlife. 60% of the life on earth has disappeared in just the last 40 years according to the World Wildlife Fund.
Tigers and Orangutans are two of the hardest hit species. Both critically endangered, they have been vanishing from our planet. The Trésor project proudly highlights these magical animals and a portion of each sale is donated to their survival for all future generations! To date, we have raised over $6,000 dollars!
*Please Note: Each coin is hand groomed to have small variations and the appearance of light circulation in the real world. For this reason each coin will have small, intentional variances in color. Coins purchased in sets are matched to look the same.
Similar to a new deck of cards, these coins may be a little slick until used for a couple of days.
Coins are not legal tender. They have no cash value and present no cash value. Technically speaking these are "rounds," not coins.