SAVE 20% on ALL QD Boxes. Even already discounted bundles. At check out, use Discount Code: QD20
Good for all singles and bundles of QD Box style. see details below.
Simply stated, Coin Boxes are small, solid brass boxes that holds coins. But what makes them truly special is that they allow you, the magician, to create the mind-blowing illusion of passing solid metal coins through a solid metal box right in full-view!
You read that right. Your audience will unmistakable see, feel, and experience solid metal impossibly passing through solid metal! And that's not all they can do...
The Copeland Coin Box is exceptional because of the amazing reactions it generates from spectators! (And because for the magician it's just so much stinking fun to play with!)
The Copeland Coin Box offers the ultimate level of performance with the best touch, maneuverability, size, weight, and shapes of any coin box ever built.
The Copeland Coin Box was engineered, modeled, tested, and tested again... It went through dozens of re-iterations and trials with every sleight imaginable to ensure it delivers optimal performance. Hundreds and hundreds of hours were dedicated to develop the perfect coin box for the new Millennium. You've never experienced a coin box like this before!
- Made of solid, industrial grade brass
- Available in round shape or Copeland exclusive square shape!
- Choose between half dollar, dollar, and now QUARTER DOLLAR size!
- Each coin box holds four of your own coins plus a shell.
- Is it a modern or classic look? You decide.
- Extra-slim shapes are designed to fit comfortably in your pocket. Perfect for the walk-around performance.
- Each purchase comes with a FREE copy of our exclusive coin box fundamentals download: BRASS CLASS (normally $24.95!)
- Lids are interchangeable amongst same size coin boxes. For example, the round half dollar lid will fit on the square half dollar box. Extra lids are also available for purchase.
- Fits in your preferred color of Coin Box Wallet!
- Twelve styles available! Select a BUNDLE from the options above and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE BIG!
- Each boxes comes with a numbered card of authenticity.
- The quality you expect from Copeland Coins. Every detail thought out. Period.
Top 5 Advantages
- Each Copeland Coin Box has the perfect weight: Not too light, not too heavy. This means they allow for perfect & predictable sleights! Achieve perfect drop-turnovers from less than 4 inches above your hand without a heavy coin box weighing down your pocket.
- The Copeland Coin Box is a slim box. Our shapes have been designed to ensure easy manipulation, concealments, and comfortable every day carry.
- Every coin box comes with a matching lid. Even if you buy a combo set, every single box has it's own lid! The lids are thin with a perfect "one-coin" recess. Trust us, this is nice! And the lids are an awesome weight too; designed to be manipulated like coins, which is super fun!
- The expert craftsmanship is both beauty and function with the Copeland Coin Box. Bevels, edges, and shaved rims ensure lightning-fast roll overs, truly efficient turn overs & sleights that can be performed like never before!
- The Copeland Coin Box "lines" are complementary to the "lines" on the tech you currently carry. As well, the new square shape is unmistakably understood by your spectators as a box. This justifies your scripts and clarifies your performances. To sum it up: It makes your magic STRONGER!!
Choosing my perfect Copeland Coin Box:
"Size" is what size coins it holds: US Silver Dollars, US Half Dollars, & US Quarter Dollars are our chosen sizes because they are the standard coins used by most magicians around the globe. The Half Dollar and Dollar Coin Boxes will hold four coins in addition to a shell in the respective size while the QD Box will hold 4 quarters:
"Shape" is Round, Square, or Both. The Square shape is brand new to brass coin boxes, a Copeland Coins original! Both boxes have their strengths and come fully loaded with room for your imagination! (The lids are interchangeable among the same size boxes. For example, the round lid will fit on the square box and makes a neat "Jam Jar" look! Selecting the icon for "Round & Square" will be for purchase of both shapes (2 or more boxes) and will save you money!
"Style" is the kind of coin box.
The "Copeland Coin Box" style is an extremely well-thought-out, standard Okito-style coin box. It is as it appears: a brass box that holds coins. However, it's natural features give it enhanced magic abilities...Especially with the Copeland Coins' brand design touches! There are no gimmicks in the standard Copeland Coin Box and it is 100% examinable by your audience. The included Brass Class video will teach you everything you need to know for performing with this magic prop.
Over the years, sneaky ways were created to modify coin boxes. The three best variants are available for purchase:
"Copeland Slot Box" has a secret feature hidden in plain sight allowing you to get one coin ahead by keeping a coin hidden inside the box. It's built right into the box and is really devious!
"Copeland Boston Box" can appear full of coins when it is actually empty! You can show the Copeland Boston Box loaded full with your coins and in just an instant, they all vanish! It even works the other way, empty box to full of money! A real mind-melter!
The "Copeland Plug Box" does not hold any coins at all! Instead, it is a completely solid piece of brass in the same shape as the Copeland Coin Box used for kicker endings to performance routines. You simply take off the lid and show there is no room inside. It's a sold plug of brass! Then, hand it to your audience and they are overwhelmed with emotion as they hold this very heavy chunk of brass that seemed to just hold coins!
Buy now in a bundle to SAVE big!
*If your selected style shows "unavailable," simply try with a different configuration. This is particularly true if you are trying to bundle Round and Square boxes together. (Note: "Round and Square" shape bundles mathematically can only work with an even number of boxes.)
At this time, box bundles are available on same size boxes only. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
“Ahh! The Copeland Coin Box, where do I start?! Well, what you’re looking at is a year's worth of labour and love. Both styles of boxes have been built from the ground up. The one coin lid depth is ideal and the bevelled edges help seat the lid on the box with absolute ease. Full disclosure, the new square shape (which I’m affectionately calling the “iPhone App Box”) may just be my favourite box of all time! All the moves you can do with the round, you can do with the square and its modern sleek design is a joy to perform with!” -Rooster
Dec 22 SALE
1. Must use coupon code QD20 at check out. No exceptions.
2. Limit one coupon use per customer. No exceptions.
3. Limited Time only. Not valid on past purchases. All sales have a beginning and end. Copeland Coins may end this promotion at any time for any reason. If you are seeing this after December 2022 the sale has certainly ended and this was inadvertently left on the website.
4. No substitutes. No exceptions.
5. May not combine with any other offers. Whatever the website system allows at check out should be the correct discount. If you feel there is an error in your favor, contact email@example.com. The Copeland Coins Team will do our help the customer and offer whatever deal is right to the customer as long as it represents the spirt of the sale.
6. Please respect the generosity of this promotion and don't try to break the rules.