"I love the Money Goblet! It is a simple, yet deceptive method to present the classic Miser’s Dream. Highly recommended to the serious student of coin magic!"
- Lance Burton
The Money Goblet is a magical product that enables the user to perform an unending series of coin magic tricks. It is an essential tool for any magician or aspiring magician looking to perfect their craft.
Anyone who has performed magic is familiar with their spectators' number one request: “Can you make money appear?”
And the answer is "YES!" Because with the Money Goblet, making money appear is easy! The only question is, "How much?"
With the Money Goblet, you never have to stop! Coins are invisibly delivered into your hands so that you can produce endless amounts of money. It only concludes when you decide to quit. And the last coin production...It is just as deceptive as the first.
This is the Money Goblet. And this is the Dream!
About the Money Goblet
The Money Goblet is a solid brass, handmade celebratory chalice from India (the number one place on the Planet for brass goblets)*. Jeff Copeland custom ordered these Goblets to exact specifications and colors for highly visible magic.
Afterwards, the Goblet was then gimmicked by Copeland Coins' master machinist right here in Texas, USA. That's right, our same machinist who brought you the Copeland Coin Box and Copeland Copper/Silver with IllusionEdge is back with this project to give you the cleanest, simplest delivery system of coins that is never even suspected.
There are no moving parts, extra pieces, special sleeves or wardrobes required. There are no tells, fumbles, or funky moves to get the coins into your hands. All you have to do is hold the Money Goblet and follow Jeff McBride's master teaching in the included video and you will be performing master level coin illusions in no time!
"The Double Jeffs, two personal heroes of mine, have produced a real treasure here. Not only can I now produce gold coins forever (a dragon's dream), but I also have a clever way of defeating any Knight who challenges me to a drinking contest. Hurrah!"
- Piff the Magic Dragon
Money Goblet Complete Package:
- The Money Goblet - custom made trick goblet in your choice of color: Chromed Silver or Antique Brass
- 5 Disco Dollar Palming Coins
- 1 Burgandy Linen Cloth Napkin
- 1 Sealable Shot Glass for kicker endings
- 1 Velvet Carrying Case
- 1 Limited Edition Numbered Card
- D.A.V.E. style teaching video. Learn how to perform with two routines and tons of tips and ideas in our revolutionary, quick learning format. (Learn everything you need to know in 37 min.)
- BONUS: Jam Session video. Join Jeff McBride and Jeff Copeland as they discuss ideas, techniques, and advanced handlings of the Money Goblet. (26 min. run time. All videos are delivered via email when shipping labels are created.)
- Second BONUS: A LIVE Jam Session recorded video with even more contributors like Rick Holcobme and Levent (1.5 hour run time)!
- Just Added: Third BONUS! Alan Bursky's Think-A-Drink eBook. Some of the best, most comprehensive and well edited notes you will ever see. This information is worth hundreds! A Free gift from Mr. Bursky for all Money Goblet owners. Thank you, Mr. Bursky! (Note, you will need to purchase an Ungimmicked Money Goblet do perform Think-A-Drink with the Money Goblet. McBride teaches a perfect goblet switch in the Second Bonus Live Jam) Wow! So many inclusions, this project has become something epic!
- Add on an Ungimmicked Goblet in matching color. (This matching goblet has NOT been gimmicked. It comes in the velvet bag and has no other inclusions. It is a premium, regular chalice that looks identical to the gimmicked version.* It may be used for routines where you might need the goblet inspected by spectators or for transpositions.)
- Get the Money Goblet Complete Package in both silver and brass colors.
- Want even more coins?? Add on any extra Disco Dollar Coins to your cart and you will get an automatic 15% discount! Discount applied in cart (may not work with all other offers).
- Need a special combo? Contact us!
- Out of Stock!? oh no! We are trying to restock all items as quick as possible. Click the exact option you want then the Notify Me button to enter your email. The second we restock you will get an email to be the first to make a purchase!
Please Note: Silver Goblets come with Gold Disco Dollar Coins and Brass Goblets come with Silver Disco Dollar Coins. Sorry, due to preset packaging, there are no substitutions on included coin colors. Extra coins in both colors are available for purchase here.
How Does it Work?
Simply holding the Money Goblet delivers coins into the perfect hand position to Make Beautiful Magic.
A very special, utmost professional modification has been meticulously crafted into the Money Goblet that allows ultra deceptive "sneaky stuff" to happen in your hands.
It's a really simple secret, but the results are truly legendary.
What makes the Money Goblet unique is its superior craftsmanship and persistent reliability. A professional grade prop, the gimmick allows you to repeat coin productions over and over again.
The Money Goblet is like no other product on the market, from its eye catching design, to its engineered perfection. Each one is a work of art. You’ll feel it when you hold it!
Where can I perform the Money Goblet?
You can perform anywhere you can perform self-working coin magic. The angles are really, really good. With awareness, it works almost anywhere. Jeff Copeland used his early prototype on the streets to make plenty of noise and gather a large crowd. He would often be completely surrounded while performing for his spectators. Jeff McBride shares many performance tips and gives insight in the included video that might help you decide all the places you can share the magic.
How many coins does the Money Goblet hold?
We haven’t really counted…A bunch! You could really fill up the cup if you wanted to do so...But, for performance you typically only need up to four coins to create an illusion of endless money. The Goblet is designed to work with coins up to 40mm in diameter (poker chip size). The gimmick can easily pass a stack of 4 Regular Silver Dollars coins (38mm diameter X 12mm in height) at one time. The Product comes with 5 Disco Dollar palming coin.
When would you perform the Money Goblet?
Any time! Really. It works in all environments. It can open or close a show. It can provide an entertaining intermission. It can be performed in a living room, on a grand stage, for television, or even a parade! It’s the most versatile product in Copeland Coins’ line up.
What is the "Miser's Dream" Routine?
The Miser's Dream routine is a classic in coin magic. The original story is that a penny pinching miser dreams he can produce money out of thin air! The magician acts this out by making coin after coin appear from anywhere and everywhere! He collects the money he has made in a pail such as a champagne bucket or goblet. Though the routine has rarely been presented with that exact story line, the name stuck long ago! The routine was made popular by many great magicians such as T. Nelson Downs, Arthur Buckley, and more recently Jeff McBride!
Will the Money Goblet Tarnish?
Both color Money Goblets are made of brass. Brass is a metal that will tarnish. If a tarnished look for the Brass Money Goblet is not desired, it can be polished. The Silver Money Goblet has been chrome plated to have its mirror finished look. Chrome is very durable, but if chrome plated metal is kept wet or dirty, it can eventually tarnish.
Which color goblet do I choose?
Both colors work for any environment. You may want to consider your performance character first and ask, "Which color will look right in my hands?"
Second, you may consider your performance environment. Typically Stage Workers will use silver pails for Miser’s Dream Style routines. The Money Goblet is excellent for performing this routine. Stage workers may use silver props because of what is available or possibly that silver reflects stages lights well.
If you perform Parlor or Street Magic, a tarnished brass look may give more of the informal vibe you wish to create.
As far as Close Up Magic, it would be personal preference. Look at what the color of your cups and balls set is and ask if you would like to stay the same color or go a different direction. Can’t decide?…Grab both for a bundled discount.
Can I get more Disco Dollar Coins?
Absolutely! If you purchase any set of Disco Dollar Coins at the same time as a Money Goblet package, you will save 15% on the coins! The discount is automatically added to your shopping cart.
How did you convince Jeff McBride to release this?
I, Jeff Copeland, will say that it was a great honor to work with Jeff McBride up close and personal. It was a very memorable experience I will not soon forget. We will all benefit from watching the included tutorial and Jam Session!
*Each Money Goblet was handmade, spun, and cut on old world machines by true craftsmen. Then, in contrast, it was gimmicked on state of the art machines with great skill and hands on oversight from our World Class machinist. Nothing here was crafted on autopilot!
There are some natural differences in each goblet due to the handmade craftsmanship. When you hold one, you may even feel the energy of all the craftsmen who worked on this project!