Working professionals know that simple to follow, direct magic makes the biggest impact on their audiences; which is why the Copper/Silver gimmicked coin has been a trusted tool for creating impossible transpositions.
And after 4 years of anticipation, Copeland Coins is proud to announce our take on this gimmick...
The Copeland Copper/Silver with "IllusionEdge"!
Copeland's superior version of the classic gimmick allows the magic to happen in the spectator's hands under close scrutiny. This gimmick will BLOW YOUR MIND! (Oh yeah, and your spectator's minds, too!)
The problem with the standard copper/silver gimmick, is the distinct giveaway where the edge of the two coins meet. The seam is unrealistic so magician’s have traditionally needed to hold the gimmick in a special way or not draw too much attention to avoid being caught.
But not with the Copeland Copper/Silver!
This gimmick was delicately made from precious metal coins using state-of-the-art, multi-million dollar machines. This allowed us to combine a real, US government silver-colored coin with our Tiger-Tan copper-colored coin in a process we call "IllusionEdge” because of how seamlessly the silver and copper edges come together to create the amazing illusion of a single coin.
This creates the most precision-engineered coin of its kind. Ever.
Clean and bold two-coin transposition magic has never been this devious before, thanks to Copeland Coins’ all new Copper/Silver with IllusionEdge!
Extremely limited quantity available. Buy yours now before they disappear!
What is Included?
You will receive all three items below:
- A professional grade Copeland Copper/Silver gimmicked coin of your choice.
- A FREE matching TigerTan Copper Coin to use with your Copeland Copper/Silver. (Up to $20 value.)*
- A FREE professional teaching video that includes all the real work to master the Copeland Copper/Silver Coin and fool all your friends! Plus an excellent routine you will be performing in no time at all, because this video features DAVE, Copeland Coin's revolutionary speed learning system. (A $20 value.)
*Matching Silver Coins are SOLD SEPARATELY. However, any silver coins or silver coin sets ordered with your Copeland Copper/Silver coin are guaranteed to match!
Describe This Coin...
- The Copeland Copper/Silver features "IllusionEdge," a Jeff Copeland original solution. It is the purest, cleanest edge to a copper silver ever manufactured.
- Unlike inferior gimmicks, that seem to hover on the hand or float on the table with a telltale bicolor line around the edge, the Copeland Copper/Silver coins are not just split and stuck together 50/50. With an expert refined cut, the silver coin actually rests inside of the copper coin, due to a 45 degree angle miter cut into the sides of the coins. This produces something close to a 98/2 split edge (98% copper and 2% silver showing).
- When you display the copper side up on your hand, the originally minted reeded edges are seen all the way down and around the side of the coin for the appearance of a solid copper coin.
- When you display the silver side, the silver rim extends to the absolute edge of the coin for a ridiculously fooling illusion: The audience sees a solid silver coin with tarnished edges.
- Simply stated: Whichever color side you show, that is all the audience will see!
Each Copeland Copper/Silver Coin is made from a TigerTan Coin and a real United States Government Coin as allowed by US law. The reeded edges on each coin will always be copper for the best illusion.
Because of the incredible time and expense in manufacturing each coin, a very limited quantity is available in the most popular US coins featured in the menu above. No special silver coin requests at this time, please.*
These will not last long. You must secure your's today!
To learn about featured US dollar sized coins, read more here.
* Each Copeland Copper/Silver Coin will have a copper side and a silver side, but coins will have randomly matched faces from the copper and silver coin's heads and tails sides. This means coin faces may vary from photographs. For 99% of all magic effects coin faces will not matter as the coin should simply be displayed as inconspicuous as possible. If you absolutely need specific sides for the copper and silver faces, put exact notes in your order and order quickly, while options are available!