As seen in Reialme, the Kingdom Coin is a fictitious piece of "money art" featuring real history from Occitania, a near mythic land of knights and castles located in the present day South of France.
The coins feature amazing bright color which shows up in any environment ensuring your audience sees your magic and notices coin color changes the instant they happen! The weight guarantees you feel your coins during intricate manipulations. And the sizes are true to US Silver Dollars and US half dollars, the "global standard" coins for magic.
These coins were designed specifically for sleight of hand magic with the best features that coin magicians love! Simply stated: These coins were engineered for professional magic.
NOW AVAILABLE IN A COLLECTOR'S 8 COIN ALBUM!
Coins are packaged individually. However, the Kingdom Collector's set comes in beautiful custom album that includes 8 Kingdom coins, four of each size. Note: This collector's album does not include a streaming download. Only Coins. Add on Reialme for the magic teaching with two additional coins (ten total)!
- Same SPECIFICATIONS as United States Morgan Silver Dollars, Kennedy Half Dollars, and Washington Quarters
- Details and text that mimic REAL history
- Featuring a distinctly visual CUT OUT cross shape
- Obverse side features the words "REIALME D'OCCITANIA," translated as "The Realm (or Kingdom) of Occitania." These words circle an elegant concave wave pattern that was designed to guarantee the coin will reflect light and be visible in any low light performance environment...something previously not possible with a bronze coin!
- The reverse side features the words "CONVIENTIAE, PARATGE, & CORTEZIA," words of a strong, yet humble and united culture.
- REEDED edges with wonderful grip
- MAGNETIC/Solid STEEL with tarnish resistant coating
- Bright ROSE BRONZE color - Amazing contrast against silver coins*
- Textured TOUCH on the faces for great control during sleights
- Dollar size coins weights a mighty 20 GRAMS!
- Half dollar size weights solid 12 GRAMS!
- Sized to fit in Blackbird or the Traveler Wallet
- The size, weight, and texture makes these coins manipulate like a dream.
Quarter Dollar Kingdom Coin (24mm)
- Half Dollar Kingdom Coin (30.5mm)
- Dollar Kingdom Coin (38mm)
- Half Dollar & Dollar (2 coins total)
- Two Half Dollars (2 coins total)
- Two Dollars (2 coins total)
- Quarter, Half, & Dollar (3 coins total)
- Collector's Album: Custom printed Kingdom album with four halves and four dollars (8 coins total)
- Get even more! Reialme & Collector's Album (10 coins total, 5 of each size in two custom albums which includes the magic teaching download! Save over $55 off standard retail price.)
About the Artist
Once again, Master Artist, Edo Huang, under the direction and vision of Jeff Copeland has designed an amazing work of art on a metal canvas.
Edo has been a long time respected specialty deck designer, creating beautifully inspired artwork for card magicians, cardist, and collectors. His work now appears on a custom coin for the second time… and it is a perfect example of history and style.
Watch Edo take the Kingdom Coins for a test drive:
*Please Note: Each coin is hand groomed to have small variations and the appearance of light circulation in the real world. For this reason each coin will have small, intentional variances in color. Coins purchased in sets will be matched to look similar. Similar to a new deck of cards, coins may be a little slick until used for a couple of days. Kingdom Coins are not legal tender. They have no cash value and present no cash value. Technically speaking these are "rounds," not coins.