As seen in Reialme, the Kingdom Coin is a fictitious piece of "money art" featuring real history from Occitania, a near mythic land of knights and castles located in the present day South of France.
These coins were designed specifically for sleight of hand magic with the best features that coin magicians love!
Simply stated: These coins were engineered for professional magic.
KINGDOM COIN STATS:
- Same SPECIFICATIONS as United States Morgan Silver Dollars & Kennedy Half Dollars
- Details and text that mimic REAL history
- Featuring a distinct, large CUT OUT cross shape
- Obverse side features the words "REIALME D'OCCITANIA," translated as "The Realm (or Kingdom) of Occitania." These words circle an elegant concave wave pattern that was designed to guarantee the coin will reflect light and be visible in any low light performance environment...something previously not possible with a bronze coin!
- The reverse side features the words "CONVIENTIAE, PARATGE, & CORTEZIA," words of a strong, yet humble and united culture.
- REEDED edges with wonderful grip
- MAGNETIC/Solid STEEL with tarnish resistant coating
- Bright ROSE BRONZE color - Amazing contrast against silver coins*
- Textured TOUCH on the faces for great control during sleights
- Dollar size coins weights a mighty 20 GRAMS!
- Half dollar size weights solid 12 GRAMS!
- Sized to fit in Blackbird or the Traveler Wallet
- The size, weight, and texture makes these coins manipulate like a dream.
NOW AVAILABLE IN A COLLECTOR'S 8 COIN ALBUM!
Coins are packaged individually. However, the Kingdom Collector's set comes in beautiful custom album that includes 8 Kingdom coins, four of each size. Note: This collector's album does not include a streaming download. Only Coins. Add on Reialme for the magic teaching with two additional coins (ten total) and receive a further discount when you purchase both!
Edo Huang takes the Kingdom Coins for a test drive. Demo of coins only.
This video DOES NOT feature any Reialme routines.
Kingdom Half Dollar & Dollar set (2 coins total, one of each size)
SAVE 14.3% OFF RETAIL PRICE!
Two Kingdom Half Dollars (2 coins total)
SAVE 16.7% OFF RETAIL PRICE!
Two Kingdom Dollars (2 coins total)
SAVE 12.5% OFF RETAIL PRICE!
Kingdom Quarter, Half, & Dollar (3 coins total)
SAVE 22.2% OFF RETAIL PRICE
Kingdom Dollar & Half Dollar Collector's Album (8 coins total, 4 of each size with a free album)
SAVE 35.7% OFF RETAIL COIN PRICE
Get even more! Get Reialme & Collector's Album (10 coins total, 5 of each size with in two albums)
SAVE A GRAND TOTAL of $55 OFF RETAIL PRICES!
Once again, Master Artist, Edo Huang, under the direction and vision of Jeff Copeland has designed an amazing work of art on a metal canvas.
Edo has been a long time respected specialty deck designer, creating beautifully inspired artwork for card magicians, cardist, and collectors. His work now appears on a custom coin for the second time… and it is a perfect example of history and style.
*Please Note: Each coin is hand groomed to have small variations and the appearance of light circulation in the real world. For this reason each coin will have small, intentional variances in color. Coins purchased in sets will be matched to look similar. Similar to a new deck of cards, coins may be a little slick until used for a couple of days. Coins are not legal tender. They have no cash value and present no cash value. Technically speaking these are "rounds," not coins.