What is Four Coins For Jimmy you ask?
For many years there was a move used in the ”underground” of coin magic. People would be fooled by it and wonder ”what the heck was that???”.
Rumors traveled in the inner circles of magic about who created the move. It was often associated with Mike Gallo, Bob Fitch, and even Homer Liwag. Not too long ago through research it was discovered who actually created it. Jimmy Wilson is the creator and it is often referred to as ”J.W. Grip”.
In the mid 1940’s Jimmy Wilson created it and he probably had no idea it would take the coin world by storm.
Kranzo spent a lot of time with the grip and created many unique and unorthodox ways of using it. He figured out a way to make it more deceptive and Four Coins For Jimmy will introduce a very cool concept combination that will make you smile…...and it looks like the coins just pop out of nowhere as they appear.
Like most of Kranzo's coin magic, this effect is performed at chest level near your face so you can perform for larger groups with greater visibility.
This effect, in its basic form, is a very magical multiple coin production. Each production is even more magical than the one before…..and you’ll be saying to yourself “Where did THAT one come from???”.
This video is short and direct.
- A digital download of the video Four Coins for Jimmy
- No gaffs. Pure good old fashioned sleight of hand. Supply your own coins.
- This is a short video
- Get it now.....and learn it instantly.
- This video download is only $5.95
What We Like
- This video one of the best applications of JW Grip, ever!
- The video is short and sweet.
- The bonus idea, The Finger Pluck Production, is possibly the best part!
- In Sly Palm, Rick Holcombe mentioned this project, but didn't tip the method, now you can work the two together!
Carnival of Coins
This video is part of the Carnival of Coins and was produced independently of Copeland Coins. These videos do not contain the DAVE teaching method and the project does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Copeland Coins.