Welcome Danny to the Carnival. Pick up your copy of his very first release to the magic community. What a way to start!
Danny’s new book "Coin Monster” contains three very well thought out coin routines that look like real magic. Well written, so much … even I can understand it. I’m a fan of everything Danny performs. - Bill Malone
Beware, the Coin Monster lives! Brought to life to foist scary good magic upon the unsuspecting public, its wonders are devious, visual fun that left the townspeople amazed, but frightened. Get your copy before they reach the castle! - Curtis Kam
Intelligent art is a conversation with the history of the art form. Danny Cheng, in his booklet, Coin Monster, puts you in the room where the conversation on coin magic is happening. - Makoto
I am so glad Danny finally releases some of his underground killer coin effects. Now you can learn the routines that he uses to beat all the coin magicians at secret magic jams. - Sinbad Max
What We Love
- Three visually stunning and practical coin magic routines created by Danny Cheng.
- This is magic Danny uses in his professional performances and you will, too!
- Clean, "audible" illustrations. You will hear them in your mind.
- Easy to follow.
- The Coin Box Routine fooled Jeff badly
- We like to find fun and exciting stuff to bring you at Copeland Coins, this book fits in well!
- Instant access to a Digital eBook of Danny Cheng's Coin Monster!
- 43 pages of clean, well edited material that reads quick!
- 3 complete jazzy and electric Routines
- The book features both clear and easy to follow instruction as well as beautiful, clean illustrations all scribed by underground coin guru, Jeremiah Zuo
- Additional Editing by Curtis Kam and Grant Gomez.
- Brought to you by Tom Dobrowolski's Chicago Magic Bash, ooh yeah!
Mirage Coins Kai - A vanish and reproduction of three coins with a must see beautiful ending display. Based on Rune Klan's Mirage Coins.
1x4, 4x1+1 - A quirky opening sequence that Danny uses for any Coin Box routine. It uses four silver coins and one odd coin. The sequence allows you to magically produce all five coins in a whimsical way...You know, instead of just opening the box and displaying the coins for a lackluster start. This is how you get peeps attention!*
Super Standing Hoard - A version of Geoff Latta's Standing Hoard: a beautiful sequence of coins being produced, vanished, made to travel from hand to hand, and then finally vanishing for good. The idea is that the coins seem to have their own minds and misbehave, with an aesthetic much like Tony Slydini's One Coin Routine. Danny’s contribution was to employ the Super Triple Gimmick to do the heavy lifting without sacrificing any of the beauty of this wonderful classic of magic.**
* You'll need a standard coin box for this routine, we can help you with that here!
** You'll need a triple coin gimmick of your choice, like a Super Triple Coin. We don't have this yet, but stay tuned.
We searched the "Interwebs" to bring you real videos...Maybe the publisher gave us hints. Enjoy Danny!
(The little 3 coin production at the beginning is not in the book, but you can supply your own!)
(The trick starts at 1:08)
The Coin Monster is Waiting for You!!!