Coin boxes are a small solid brass box with a lid that holds coins. But what makes them truly special is that they allow the magician to create the mind blowing illusion of passing solid metal coins through a solid metal box right in full view! The Copeland Coin Box is exceptional because of the amazing reactions it generates from spectators...And because it is so much stinking fun for the magician to play with!
The Copeland Coin Box offers the ultimate level of performance with the best touch, maneuverability, weight, size, and shapes of any coin box ever built.
The Copeland Coin Box was engineered, modeled, tested, and tested again... It went through dozens of reiterations and was put through an array of every sleight imaginable to make sure it delivered optimal performance. Hundreds and hundreds of hours were dedicated to develop the perfect coin box for the new Millennium. The Copeland Coin box is here and you've never felt a box like this before!
- Made of solid, industrial grade brass
- Available in round shape or Copeland exclusive square shape!
- Choose between half dollar or dollar size
- Each coin box holds four of your own coins and a shell.
- Is it a modern or classic look? You decide.
- Extra slim shapes were designed to be comfortably pocket carried for walk around performance, the way most of us now perform
- You will learn Coin Box Magic! Each purchase comes with a FREE copy of the new video, BRASS CLASS (a $24.95 value!)
- Lids are interchangeable among same size coin boxes. For example, the round half dollar lid will fit on the square half dollar box. Extra lids are also available for separate purchase.
- Fits in the New Coin Box Wallet!
- Four styles available. Select a bundle in the style box above and save big!
- Each boxes comes with a numbered card of authenticity.
- What you expect from the Copeland Coins Brand. Every detail thought out. Period.
Top 5 Advantages
- Each Copeland Coin Box has perfect weight: Not too much, not too little. It delivers perfect & predictable sleights! Achieve perfect drop turnovers in less than four inches while not over loading your pocket with more metal than you need.
- The Copeland Coin Box is a slim box. Shapes have been designed to ensure easy manipulation, concealments, and comfortable every day carry.
- Every coin box comes with a matching lid. Even if you buy a combo set, every single box has it's own lid! The lids are thin with a perfect "one coin" recess. Trust us, this is nice! And the lids are an awesome weight, designed to be manipulated like coins, which is super fun!
- The expert craftsmanship is both beauty and function with the Copeland Coin Box. Bevels, edges, and shaved rims ensure lightning fast roll overs, truly efficient turn overs, and sleights can be performed like never before!
- The Copeland Coin Box "lines" are complementary to the "lines" on the tech you currently carry. As well, the new square shape is unmistakably understood by your spectators as a box. This justifies your scripts and clarifies your performances. To sum it up: It makes stronger magic!!
"Shape" is Round, Square, or Both. The Square shape is brand new to brass coin boxes, a Copeland Coins original! Both boxes have their strengths and come fully loaded with room for your imagination! (The lids are interchangeable among the same size boxes. For example, the round lid will fit on the square box and makes a neat "Jam Jar" look! Selecting the icon for "Round & Square" will be for purchase of both shapes (2 or more boxes) and will save you money!
"Style" is what kind of box. The "Copeland Coin Box" style is an extremely well thought out, standard Okito style coin box. It is as it appears: a brass box that holds coins. However, it's natural features give it enhanced magic abilities...Especially with the Copeland Coins' brand design touches! There are no gimmicks in the standard Copeland Coin Box and it is 100% examinable by your audience. The included Brass Class video will teach you everything you need to know for performing with this magic prop.
Over the years, sneaky ways were created to modify coin boxes. The three best variants are available for purchase:
"Copeland Slot Box" style of coin box with a, hidden in plain sight, secret weapon to get one coin ahead by keeping a coin hidden inside. It's built right into the box and is really devious!
"Copeland Boston Box" style is a box that can appear full of coins when it is actually empty! You can show the Copeland Boston Box loaded full with your coins and in just an instant, they all vanish! It even works the other way, empty box to full of money! A real mind melter!
The "Copeland Plug Box" style is a box that does not hold any coins at all! It is a completely solid piece of brass in the same shape as the Copeland Coin Box. It is used for kicker endings to performance routines. You simply take off the lid and show there is no room inside! Then, hand it to your audience and they are overwhelmed with emotion as they hold this very heavy plug of brass!
Buy now in a bundle to save big!
*If your selected style shows "unavailable," simply try with a different configuration. This is particularly true if you are trying to bundle Round and Square boxes together. (Note: "Round and Square" shape bundles mathematically can only work with an even number of boxes.)
At this time, box bundles are available on same size boxes only. Email us if you need help.
“Ahh! The Copeland Coin Box, where do I start?! Well, what you’re looking at is a years worth of labour and love. Both styles of boxes have been built from the ground up. The one coin lid depth is ideal and the bevelled edges help seat the lid on the box with absolute ease. Full disclosure, the new square shape (which I’m affectionately calling the “iPhone App Box”) may just be my favourite box of all time! All the moves you can do with the round, you can do with the square and its modern sleek design is a joy to perform with!” -Rooster