If you've been around coin magic for even a short amount of time, you're undoubtedly familiar with the amazing magic made possible with a coin shell.
If you're new to coin magic, this is a MUST-HAVE tool for your arsenal because it allows you simplify your magic. A shell gimmick is a hollowed-out coin that allows you to hide a regular coin inside. The gimmick can be held in plain sight and never be suspected. Brilliant!
Appearances & Vanishes are made squeaky-clean. Transpositions & Teleportations are indescribably direct to the audience all thanks to this incredibly versatile gimmick that does the work for you.
The Coin Shell a valuable tool for both beginners & professionals alike & we designed this video training to help you get the most out of this incredible gimmick! And possibly the best part, you can get this video for FREE with the purchase of one of our new shells. Check out the shells!
- A fully-loaded, teaching video by Jeff Copeland that shares all the basic, need-to-know handling techniques for the shell taught via our proprietary DAVE system combining book, video, & photos so you can learn faster than ever!!
- A standard teaching video for viewing on small, mobile screens without DAVE
- An eBook with all the lecture notes and photographs...As you can read, it's three products in one!
- 2 easy to perform, complete routines (You'll only need one shell & one matching coin to perform each routine.)
- A Worker's guide to Care & Maintenance. You'll know how to protect your shell for years to come.
- AND, Jeff exposes three of his best techniques to repair a damaged shell. This information could literally save you hundreds of dollars during your magic career. It's info you won't find anywhere else!!
The Coin Shell Video is part of our Coin Chronicles Series, where we are teaching you all the basics to performing beautiful coin magic!
Grab this download today & get started performing some of the most visual coin magic possible! By the way, did we mention it comes for FREE with any Copeland Shell purchase? It's true! Learn more here.