Leave it to Ricky to create a new concept out of something old.
At Copeland Coins, we love Rick Holcombe and we love Coin Box routines! Put the two together and it's real MAGIC!
When I developed the Copeland Coin box, I relied heavily on both Rooster and Rick Holcombe for their experience and knowledge.
When Rick traveled with me to The Magifest Convention a while back, he demoed our Copeland Coin Box for hours and hours each day for hundreds of magicians...Let's say he sold more than a few Copeland Coin Boxes! ...Boy got skillz.
In this project you are going to learn three novel routines from a Coin Box Master. They are little different than you've seen before, but they all use both a standard coin box and a Boston Box.
Check out Outside The Box, you'll be glad you did. I guarantee it!
What We Love!
- There really isn't anything quite like this video project offered anywhere else on the Internet!
- Rick is a solid teacher. His pace and instruction style is loved by all!
- These routines will build on what you already know, it's not so much new moves, but new ideas. The learning curve isn't too steep so you can get performing quicker.
- Value Price!
- This project inspires. Many times we stop thinking too soon. Rick delivers more!
- Outside The Box is a digitally streaming, video download.
- You will receive a PDF download certificate to access the video.
- You will NOT receive any physical items.
- You will need to provide your own hands, coins, a Standard Coin Box and a Boston Coin Box. Copeland Coins offers both styles of these boxes for sale here.
- Rick performs with a half dollar size coin box, but any size can work.
- You'll also need a small bag. (The Copeland Dollar Size Coin Boxes come packaged in the correct size bag.)
- Run time approx. 38 mins
- Okito Botch - a magician in trouble plot full of comical misfortune
- Audible Entry - A CrAzY audible illusion. (You can view full performance above in the product images!)
- Translokito - A transposition with a novel plot! The whole box full of coins jumps!
About the Coin Box
The Coin Box was originally created by Theo Bamberg, stage name OKITO. Thus the first coin box was called the "Okito Coin Box".
Okito's box was an accidental discovery about his friend's pill box that could hold half dollars and perform magic tricks! He found when the lid and base were transposed, the whole box appeared normal, but the coin could be secretly removed. That was just the beginning...
At Copeland Coins, we love coin boxes. and that is why we offer the Copeland Coin Box, which was built on over 100 years of knowledge. We like to believe we have the BEST coin box on the market with a stellar price and the BEST introduction video included for free. Read more here.
SPECIFICALLY to this project, Rick Holcombe does something extra special! He takes this amazing prop and gives you three brand new concepts! It's a must have for anyone who has ever touched a coin box before... OR It's just a great project to get you started in Coin Box magic!
Carnival of Coins
This video is part of the Carnival of Coins and was produced independently of Copeland Coins. These videos do not contain the DAVE teaching method and the project does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Copeland Coins.