BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A COIN, PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS! These coins are Dealer’s Choice. This means that you will not receive the actual coin in this photograph, but will receive a coin in as good as or better condition!
For some Coin Artists it is difficult to obtain real United States Government Silver Coins at an affordable price.
So Copeland Coins will be offering guaranteed, genuine US Silver coins for purchase when available.† The coins are real history and no two are alike. If they could talk, imagine the stories! Looking for coin sets? Click here.
- Condition: circulated
- Details: Good - all text is readable including date and fine details
- Softness: On a scale of one to ten with ten being the coin has the softest possible real silver metal feeling on your finger tips.
- Soft Morgan will be 9/10 - Coin is smooth to the touch, all text is readable. No major burrs or dents.
- Detailed Morgan will be 7/10 - Coin will have smooth raised features that give greater grip. Still very soft, but not as quiet. No major burrs or dents.
- Soft Peace will be 8/10 - Coin is smooth to the touch, all text is readable. No major burrs or dents.
- Detailed Peace will be 7/10 - Coin will have smooth raised features that give greater grip. Still very soft, but not as quiet. No major burrs or dents.
- Eisenhower Proof 40% Silver will be 3/10- Coin will have little to no circulation and will not be very "soft" or quiet when rubbed against other coins. However, it will still exhibit great feel and grip because of the real silver content.
- Eisenhower Clad No Silver will be 2/10- Coin will have little to no circulation and will not be "soft" or quiet.
- Reeded Edges: This refers to the grooved outside edges. Also know as milling or knurling. Morgan coin will be fair to good, Peace will good to very good, and Eisenhower will be excellent
- Patina: Morgans will have deep slate and graphite colors give a rich dark contrast to brilliant silver highlights. Peace Dollars will typically be brighter silver with less tone and contrast, but easier to see in low lighting. Eisenhower coins without silver will not have much toning or contrast. Eisenhower 40% Silver Proof coins will have a beautiful, near perfect mirror finish that looks like chrome, but no tone or contrast whatsoever.
- Date: Various.
- Magical Touch: These coins have the great size and feel that only US dollar coins provide! They are easy to roll and manipulate and ready for a night of magic. Pick one up now before they slip away!*
What is Included?
- One (1) Dealer's Choice US Dollar Sized Coin.
- Insurance on coin during shipping. (Standard shipping may still apply at checkout.)**
- Note: IF YOU BUY MULTIPLES OF THE SAME COIN FROM THIS PAGE THEY WILL NOT MATCH. If you need matching coins, buy a set of coins that have been meticulously matched with much time and effort; otherwise, you will be sent coins that will not match in color and tone. Again, we do not match these single coins for you. View Matched Sets Here.
† Please Note: Historical US Silver coins contain 90% silver, Eisenhower Proof coins contain 40% silver, and Eisenhower Clad Dollars contain no Silver.
*It is highly recommended that you never clean or polish your coins. Simply use them everyday and the silver highlights will become more brilliant naturally.
These are Copeland Coins's independent ratings and are a subjective opinion. Buyer must understand this before purchasing and should feel free to ask questions before purchasing. Please contact Copeland Coins before ordering from outside of the United States to insure shipping is possible.
**While other coin venders may add on Insurance costs in extra fees, Copeland Coins includes this in the purchase price. It is mandatory for shipping valuable coins and will not be removed. Standard shipping costs may also be applied at check out.