Reimagined. Reengineered. Build Copeland Coins Style...A dear and beloved prop for amazing magic, the Okito Coin Box, is finally at Copeland Coins!
Quick Facts about the Copeland Coin Box.
- Available in Half Dollar or Dollar Size
- Each size is available in classic round box shape OR a brand new square shape. That's right, the Copeland Coin box is available in metal square. Finally, the box is a box!! (The first time in our research this has ever been done!)
- Each box holds four coins and a shell. Coins are not included, but available as a separate purchase here.
- Modern or classic? You decide. Each box has a sleek design that complements the look of current smart phones while also displaying heritage back to the first boxes!
- These boxes were designed to be comfortably pocket carried for walk around performance, the way we perform most New Modern Coin Magic routines.
- Made of Solid brass.
- Comes with the new DAVE video "BRASS CLASS," featuring coin box magic taught by the newest contributing artist, Rooster! Roo is victorious at walk around coin box magic and he is the best source for teaching beginners or refreshing seasoned folk who want to pick up box magic again! (BRASS CLASS is a $24.95 value for FREE with each standard box purchase.)
- Want a little extra flair? Add Ten Point Star Engraving
- Interchangeable lids among same size coin box. For example, round half dollar lid will fit on square half dollar box. Extra lids are available for separate purchase.
- Fits in the New Coin Box Wallet!
- Four styles available: Okito (the standard coin box), Slot (a box with a secret weapon to get one coin ahead), Boston (a box that can appear full of coins when empty), and Plug (a box that does not hold coins, it is just a sold piece of brass for kicker endings!)
- Each boxes comes with a numbered card of authenticity.
- What you expect from the Copeland Coins Brand. Every detail thought out. Period.
Top 5 Copeland Coin Box Advances and Advantages:
1. Perfect weight: Not too much, not too little. Achieve perfect drop turnovers in less than four inches while not over loading your pocket with more metal than you need.
2. Slim box shapes have been designed to ensure easy manipulation, concealments, and comfortable every day carry.
3. Every box comes with a matching lid. Even if you buy a combo set, every box has it's own lid! The lids are thin with a perfect "one coin" recess but are still heavy and designed to be manipulated like coins!
4. The Expert craftsmanship is both beauty and function. Bevels, edges, and shaved rims ensure lightning fast roll overs, truly efficient turn overs, and sleights can be performed like never before!
5. The coin box "lines" are complementary to the "lines" on the tech you currently carry. As well, the new square shape is unmistakably understood by your spectators as a box. This justifies your scripts and clarifies your performances making stronger magic!!
Designed, modeled, tested, redesigned, molded, and tested some more... Then it was handled, practiced, engineered and reengineered. Hundreds and hundreds of hours to design the perfect box for the new Millennium. The Copeland Coin box is almost here and you've never felt an Okito box like this before!
More photos and videos coming soon!
Rooster and Rick Holcombe were key players in the box development. Listen to Roo:
“Ahh! The Copeland Coin Box, where do I start?! Well, what you’re looking at is a years worth of labour and love. Both styles of boxes have been built from the ground up. The one coin lid depth is ideal and the bevelled edges help seat the lid on the box with absolute ease. Full disclosure, the new square shape (which I’m affectionately calling the “iPhone App Box”) may just be my favourite box of all time! All the moves you can do with the round, you can do with the square and its modern sleek design is a joy to perform with!” -Rooster
Explanation of Product variants:
Size is what size coins it holds: US silver dollars or US half dollars are the standard sizes. Each box will hold four coins in addition to a shell. If you use smooth Morgan Dollars or Barber Halves each box should hold 5 coins plus shell!
Shape is "Round" or "Square." The Square shape is brand new to the brass coin box! Both boxes have their strengths and come fully loaded with room for your imagination! (The lids are interchangeable among the same size boxes. For example, the round lid will fit on the square box and makes a neat "Jam Jar" look! Selecting the variant "Round & Square Combo" will be for two boxes, 1 round and 1 square, at a stellar price! (When choosing "Round & Square Combo" sets you will get 6 or 8 boxes/ 3 or 4 boxes in each shape.)
Style is what kind of box. "Okito" is a classic, standard coin box. Over the years, sneaky ways were created to modify coin boxes. The three best variants are available for purchase. "Slot" is a box with a secret weapon to get one coin ahead. "Boston" is a box that can appear full of coins when empty, and "Plug" is a box that does not hold coins, it is just a sold piece of brass for kicker endings! Prices vary more or less based on production cost. Bundle boxes and save big!
If your selected style shows "unavailable," simply try with a different configuration. This is particularly true if you are trying to bundle Round and Square boxes together. At this time, box bundles are available on same size boxes only. At this time, other custom modifications are not available. There is a lot of information on this page. If you have questions, would like a different bundle or see something that does not make sense, just email us and we get your sorted out and get you in possession of the best box for your magic!
After you figure out what boxes you want, consider adding star engraving on this page.